With the recent concern of COVID- 19, there is nothing more important at this time than the health and hygiene of our clients and stylists. Following local health guidelines, we’ve temporarily closed our brick & mortar. Not to worry, we’re excited to see you back again as soon as possible.
All Eyelove™ have and will continue to follow all State mandated health and safety regulations daily. With continued concerns, we wanted to take a moment to assure you of our regular and ongoing attention to your health and safety regarding our sanitation and cleaning practices
- All tools and tweezers are properly sanitized before and after every lash service using sanitizing procedures mandated by the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
- With each new client, our stylists dispose of used bed cover sheets and replace with a fresh and unused bed sheet.
- With each client, we use disposable brushes which are disposed of after each client
- It has previously been optional for our stylists to wear a mask during services. However, it is now mandatory that all our stylists use filter masks for all services
- Before opening and closing our salons, all surfaces are wiped down with antiviral wipes. This is also done after each client
- Stylists wash, clean, and sanitize their hands between each client according to what is recommended by the CDC
Also, as a courtesy to our clients, we will be offering the following for each service:
- Hand sanitizer at our front desk & work stations
- Free Sanitizing of non-porous personal belongings (phones, watches, glasses)
Additionally, the CDC is recommending the general public follow these additional health precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol based sanitizer (60%)
- Clean and disinfect household items and any items you regularly touch; phone, doorknobs, countertops
- Avoid exposure to other people who may be sick
- Do not go out in public if you are sick
- Avoid touching surfaces in public; counters, doors, touch-screens (we clean out ipads & register every hour)
- Avoid touching your face; eyes, mouth, nose
- Wear protective masks when going to any public places
As a we are in quarantined at home now, it is important to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC. However, we should all do our duty to protect our community and those around us. With the heightened concern, a lot of people have gone to extremes of wearing gloves out. Please try to dispose of your gloves in a trash reciprocal & not just toss them on the ground. This goes for face masks & empty hand sanitizer bottles.
During times like this it is important to remain calm & take care of your mental health. We have compiled of lists of things you can do to help during these difficult times. Click Here For COVID-19 Tips
To prevent the spread of the virus, with a heavy heart, we will have to shut our doors until further notice. Effective starting 3/16/2020 until the given date of May 3rd, this date may change depending on the local government ordinances. Our booking system is open for appointments after May 3rd, you can still book your appointments
Thank you for your patience and trust in Eyelove™. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence in Eyelove™ at the forefront of everything we do.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.