As the world is fighting COVID-19 we would like to remind everyone that is the time to better ourselves & learn to better. We shall fight this together! That being said, placing blame will not help the situation. What we can do during this time in find our inner compassion & look for ways you can help while keeping your social distance. That being said, we have come up with some things you can do during this time to help better yourself:
- Help the elderly & disabled - NeighborExpress
- Put time in to help families who cannot afford proper food - See The Lord
- Learn a new Language! - Try Drops App
- Clean & Organize
- Read A Book
- Sing/Learn to Play an instrument - Music is the best remedy for the soul
- Check our Fight COVID-19 Spotify Playlist
- Foster an Pet! Always wanted a pet but don't have the time for one? Foster a Cat/Dog! Your local shelter may be in quarantine, so there would not be enough people feeding and walking animals in the shelter, take one in & who knows you may have found your new best friend! Silicon Valley Humane Society
Please remember to be kind, if you see an elderly person behind you at the market, let them go ahead, they are probably scared. Domestic Abuse victims may be in need during these times. If you hear or see something report it right away! Keep your social distance and keep your self safe!
Keep your mind sharp & your body active. That is the only way to stay sane & happy during these tough times.
We will keep you updated on our situation in the meantime, you can see more information about what we are doing here
Stay Safe & Stay Kind,
XOXO Eyelove Beauty